Get On Up… To The EC Office Shop

151209_MKTNG_Store_South_web         151209_MKTNG_Store_North_web

EC art is back in the EC shop.  If you missed us at the Artisan Fair, don’t fret.  The EC Office Shop is open all year in Room 6 on the 3rd floor of the Arts Center.  With 4 short flights of stairs, you can get your shopping done and a nice burst of cardio while you’re at it!  Or you could use the elevator, because we have one of those, too.

Shop Hours

The EC Office Shop is open Monday through Friday, with varying hours, depending on availability of staff.  General hours are 9:30am-3:30pm.  If you need to shop outside of those hours, let us know, and we’ll be happy to work something out for you.  We accept cash and credit/debit.

We will be closed on Thursday, Dec 24th and Friday, Dec 25th, as well as Thursday, Dec 31st and Friday, Jan 1st.

SALE!!!  50% OFF!!

We have sooo many ceramic artworks, there is no way to display them all!  We’re having a 50% off sale on selected ceramics and jewelry in the EC Office Shop (does not include ceramics on exhibit in the glass cases).

151209_MKTNG_Store_Sale-Rack 01_web         151209_MKTNG_Store_Sale-Shelf 01_web

If you’re interested in original works on canvas, we’re also having a 50% off sale on acrylic paintings ranging from 9”x12” to 18”x24”.

Artists Profit and Grow

EC artists take 70% profit on sales of their original work.  The remaining 30% helps pay for program materials and equipment.

Our canvases seem to be getting bigger and bigger, at the artists’ requests.  If you don’t have space for a 24”x36” canvas, or simply prefer something smaller, we have art prints available in two sizes—5”x7” prints in 8”x10” mats, or 8”x10” prints in 11”x14” mats.  And if you’d like to have art that’s small enough to give in an envelope, we have note cards (4.25”x5.5”).

EC artists take 25% on sales of prints and boxed note cards.

EC artworks are unique and personal.  As gifts, they’re both fun and meaningful, to give and to receive.  Stop on by the EC Office Shop and pick something up for your loved ones… including yourSELF.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s