How To Enroll

The Enrichment Center is licensed as an adult day program for persons with developmental disabilities, and we are a vendor for consumers of the Central Valley Regional Center.

If you are a person with a developmental disability, and would like to enroll in the Enrichment Center, please contact your Regional Center/CVRC case manager to request a referral to our program.  Your case manager will contact us, so we can arrange a tour.

Tours are best held during program hours, so you can see the program in action, meet the staff and some of the other clients, and decide if you think the program is right for you.  After the tour, if you decide you would like to attend the program, notify your case manager.  He or she will send us a referral packet, with your current IPP and other documents.

After we’ve reviewed your file, if space is available, we will contact your case manager to let them know if you may enroll.  You will need to have a health screening and TB test before enrollment.  We will provide you with a health screening form for your doctor to complete.  While your case manager is arranging your service and transportation, we will be meeting with you to complete your enrollment documents.  Bring your completed health screening form and negative TB result with you to the meeting.

Once your transportation is arranged, and your file is complete, your start date will be scheduled.

EC New Client Referral PROCEDURE

EC New Client Referral FORM


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s